RCL Plasma just received a raving review of our products and technology by Water Damage Colorado Springs Company (WDCS) (WaterDamageColoradoSprings.co), in Colorado. They said they use our technology almost every day when they need to use their cutting torches for fabricating walls and repair equipment. They went on to say everything works flawlessly with the plasma cutters and there isn’t a better product on the market.
We knew WDCS was using our products for a while but we’re happy to hear back from them with good words.
There are now quite a few industries using our products daily with auto fabricators, construction crews, and HVAC companies making up the large majority.
So thank you again WDCS for the nice review and we look forward to hearing more good news about our products. You can find out more about WDCS and their flood damage mitigation processes on their website. Contact them at:
Water Damage Colorado Springs
322 Juanita Street #50
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
Resorption Canada Limited’s Plasma Gasification Process is a new generation technology that has been, developed and introduced to minimize the known shortcomings experienced by other technologies. As a result it provides for specific size, cost, operability and operational characteristics giving advantages over other less than state-of-the-art-technologies. In addition to its cleaner environmental emission characteristics it possesses the following inherent unique features:
- RCL’s Plasma Gasification system can handle any waste in any form without loss of destruction efficiency. This feature negates the requirement for additional treatment or disposal of the solid constituents of many waste materials, such as the contaminated steel drums that store PCB oils prior to disposal;
- Resorption’s Plasma Gasification system requires an extremely small space compared to other disposal technologies. In addressing specific industrial waste problems. a plasma system can very often be installed within existing superstructure, or it can be installed largely underground for a more pleasing, aesthetic appearance, thereby enhancing public acceptance;
- RCL’s Plasma Gasification system is modular and provides additional operability, maintainability and dependability advantages. Initial capacity can be geared directly to the specific requirement and the modularity feature can provide the desired growth as and when required at minimal cost;
- Our Plasma Gasification produces a combustible gas as a discrete byproduct. This gas can be used as and when required; it can be used immediately, it can be stored for future use or it can be piped to a remote location for use. This is in marked contrast to incinerator installations that automatically produce steam regardless if the steam is needed;
- The plasma torch is an independent heat source providing temperature controllability, heat transfer rate, and process variability benefits. The optimum characteristics can be set and readily maintained. This is not affected by the condition of the waste material;
- RCL’s Plasma Gasification process is independent of the input moisture content; therefore, there is no loss of destruction efficiency if the moisture content varies;
- Our Plasma Gasification process provides for the virtual complete removal of all carbon from the input material in marked contrast to incineration which can leave upwards of 30% unprocessed material in the ashes;
- Resorption’s Plasma Gasification process provides an immense volume reduction ratio of slag to input material. This is in excess of 250:1 for as-received municipal waste (99.6% reduction), and 400:1 for boxed biomedical waste (>99.7% reduction). Other technologies offer approximately 5:1 (80% reduction), and;
- Typically, mass reduction is in the 9:1 range; 9 tonnes of waste material in results in 1 tonne of glassy, inert, slag out.
To sum up, Resorption Canada Limited’s Plasma Gasification Process is the practical application of a revolutionary process. Hazardous, non-hazardous, whatever, waste is received, processed by Plasma Gasification and the result is two commercially viable products; an energy rich gas/petroleum feedstock and a totally inert, glassy slag. The gas can be use to generate power immediately or be stored for later use. It can also be used as a feedstock in the manufacture of methanol or other expensive fuel gases. The slag is suitable for many applications; rock wool, building material, Portland cement substitute and, of course, clean road aggregate or fill.
This is all done in a small building, with no stack and no emissions.
Two operational units are available for demonstrations at RCL’s Gloucester, Ontario facility. Off gas and plasma gas characterization is carried out and validated by 3rd party laboratories and/or government agencies. Demonstrations, waste processing with validated test results are performed on a scheduled basis.